Hey, welcome to Pickade!
Pickade is a new Minecraft minigames server launching in the near future.
We're excited to announce and share details about Pickade. In this post, we'll share some of the stuff we've been working on!
We created Pickade with the intention of bringing a fresh and innovative take on a classic minigames experience, and have spent over a year creating something fun and unique.
What is Pickade?
Pickade is a new Minecraft: Java Edition server focused on creating the best possible minigames experience in vanilla Minecraft 1.17.
Our games will be Manhunt, Bingo, Castle Clash, and Build Battle. These will be released one by one, starting with Manhunt. Whilst some of these games may sound familiar, we've done our best to put our own twists on things, taking them to the next level.
In terms of other content you can expect on Pickade, here's a quick glimpse:
- 🕹️ Clubs – create a club with your friends and level it up as you play!
- 🎩 Cosmetics – express yourself using hats, pets, back mounts, particle trails, gadgets, sprays, victory effects, and more!
- 🧑🏻🤝🧑🏻 Friends – add friends, with various social features and easy ways to track each other's progress
- 🎉 Parties – play easily with friends, with access to a new set of social features & content
- 📈 Levels – level up your game and network level and earn rewards through playing
- 💰 Currencies – earn gold and game currencies, and unlock a variety of cosmetics and upgrades
- 📱 Profiles – view your (or another player's) statistics, socials, and other information in-game or through the website
- 🧭 Quests – complete quests and unlock unique & rare rewards
- 🏆 Achievements – unlock a range of achievements simply through playing on Pickade!
- 🥇 Leaderboards – see where you stand amongst other players, with a tier system based on your ranking
- 🔐 Child Safety Mode – a safe, private way to play on Pickade with all social features disabled. Pickade is a safe space for everyone!
There's even more stuff that we'll be sharing soon! Make sure you're keeping an eye on our socials for glimpses of our content.
We plan to release Pickade in the very near future, but for now, we'll be hosting beta testing with members of our Discord!
Until then, we'll be regularly posting a variety of content on our social media, such as content creators that'll be playing on Pickade, our features, photos of our games, and so much more! Make sure to follow us on Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram!
We can't wait to show you what we've been working on!